• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2011's New Repro(s)

wop54

So, what repro are you planning (or dreaming) to buy in the forthcoming new year? If I can save enough money (wich is more and more diffucult) id love a Monarch A2 (eastman or elc)....

Weasel_Loader

I had thought about another repro A-2, but I really, really like my GW Bronco goat and just plan on wearing the hell out of it.

I do plan on securing some rare heavy nylon originals though. ;)

greyhound52

Nothing I have what I want a GW SAT and an original Monarch. Danny got two B-15D mods so the heavy nylon originals don't need. Have the lightweight ones too. Plus early CWU-45 and 36 (two each). So will sit back and enjoy watching everyone get some new stuff...okay yeah I would probably like to buy something but with two kids now in college who has the money...and yeah and no raise for two years thanks to the Prez...

zoomer

Waiting on somebody to decide his GW SAT makes him look dumpy around the waist :lol:

767fo

John Lever said:
Aviakit RAF from Lewis Leathers.

Hi John,

Could you post some pics or a link to the jacket? I went to the LL website and didn't see it. Thanks

Roughwear

I believe the LL RAF jacket has not been launched yet. John should know when it will be available in 2011.

Tim P

Buzz navy deck zip, when it gets here it will be 2011..
shake out my original N3 parka bought last winter. :)

Collarstand

I would love a Buzz B-15c or B-15c MOD but alas, my once athletic figure has somehow changed into a sack of potatoes :D So an Eastman B-15 Endzone Twill in a size 46 with the sleeves shortened by one inch and a forties nameplate plus squadron patch (European Theatre) will suffice.... Oh yeah! :lol:

John Lever

767fo said:
John Lever said:

Hi John,

Could you post some pics or a link to the jacket? I went to the LL website and didn't see it. Thanks
Patience Grasshopper, they haven't even made it yet. I went to the shop to Meet Derek. I took my old ELC RAF jacket to show him, together with the great sheepskin sample from Fenland that we both have. Eastman made some jackets for LL but will not admit to it.
Derek has made the pattern for the new jacket and a sample is to be made soon.
Keep you posted.
Cheers

767fo

John Lever said:
767fo said:
John Lever said:

Hi John,

Patience Grasshopper, they haven't even made it yet. I went to the shop to Meet Derek. I took my old ELC RAF jacket to show him, together with the great sheepskin sample from Fenland that we both have. Eastman made some jackets for LL but will not admit to it.
Derek has made the pattern for the new jacket and a sample is to be made soon.
Keep you posted.
Cheers

Look forward to seeing it. Take care