• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

14AF - AVG - Flying Tigers

unclegrumpy

The layered leather version is particularly interesting, because that style was typically made in India. The tiger head sort of has an "Indian" look to it as well. The Chinese made versions are hand embroidered in silk, and are amazing in their workmanship and detail. The square shape and ID below is also interesting, makes me wonder if this might have been sample hanging on some enterprising Indian patch makers stall wall. Too bad we will probably never know, but I doubt there are many like this floating around.

2jakes

The layered leather version is particularly interesting, because that style was typically made in India. The tiger head sort of has an "Indian" look to it as well. The Chinese made versions are hand embroidered in silk, and are amazing in their workmanship and detail. The square shape and ID below is also interesting, makes me wonder if this might have been sample hanging on some enterprising Indian patch makers stall wall. Too bad we will probably never know, but I doubt there are many like this floating around.

I've had great success on a patch made by a member on this forum :
a2jacketpatches .

CBI

he is no longer a member. You can track him down on eBay folks here probably have his email address