• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

B-Man2

Great to see a photo of you B-Man, love that fit - more please!
Thanks CK
Here’s another
IMG_4294.png

B-Man2

That's the fit right there B-Man - not a single crease in the chest! WWII issue or not, that's a great cut!
So …. I’d rather have this original issued jacket and wear it, than wear a lesser grade repro. Regardless of whether it was worn by guys who had a less of a chance of dying in combat … that makes no sense to me. Guys who wore this jacket are hero’s and patriots to my way of thinking and I’m happy to wear this jacket in tribute to them .
Just my opinion guys .

Pa12

A blast from my past. A buddy who moved to New Zealand was visiting for the last 3 weeks. He dug out these pictures of the day I took him up in the L-5. 34 years almost to the day. And lo and behold, there’s my second Avirex. Still hav
IMG_6666.jpeg
IMG_6665.jpeg
IMG_6664.jpeg
e it but haven’t worn it in 20 plus years. And he still has the ma-1 he’s wearing in the picture.