• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steve Sellers Willis & Geiger M-422A Flight Jacket Size 40 on Ebay

Brettafett

coolhandluke

Thats a great price for such an exceptional repro.
It would be a mad world if that doesn't sell quickly (then again, it is a bit of a mad world)...

If it doesn't sell, I honestly won't be shocked. I've never had such difficulty selling hobby related items as I have the last few years. If you aren't practically giving something away, it's not moving. Inflation along with political and economic uncertainty has really curbed people's spending habits here in the U.S..

Pilot

If it doesn't sell, I honestly won't be shocked. I've never had such difficulty selling hobby related items as I have the last few years. If you aren't practically giving something away, it's not moving. Inflation along with political and economic uncertainty has really curbed people's spending habits here in the U.S..
So true… for the US and most of old Europe…
… but the US and Europe are not alone on this planet… even if sometimes both believe so :)

Members online

Latest posts