• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Star Sportswear 55J14 [44]

Erwin

Great piece considering how rate Patches are price is not extremely high for 44 in this condition. The Carrier Air Group 102 from the Korean War era is a fantastic piece in my opinion! Also light chocolate knits cool to see on this jacket.
1728251001326.jpeg

1728251112191.jpeg

1728251131681.jpeg

1728251144646.jpeg

1728251158449.jpeg

1728251185056.jpeg

Silver Surfer

actually reddish brown, same as my original. the pic is not exactly color true. the reddish knits found on early star g-1s are an interesting and somewhat rare oddity.

buzzthetower

Administrator
I owned that jacket over 20 years ago, and it had never had any patches on it. Exact same jacket, down to the smallest wrinkle. Sad that someone applied all those patches and decided to sell it as if it were an originally patched jacket. The seller was told days ago the history of this original, but I guess it's just not all that important to him to correct his sale.

Hew was kind enough to offer it to me for $1550. :D

JC

B-Man2

There’s always some unscrupulous person looking to “Boost’ an item or add a fake provenance to it, in order to squeeze a few more bucks out of prospective buyer.
Guy sounds like a real jerk !

Pa12

I owned that jacket over 20 years ago, and it had never had any patches on it. Exact same jacket, down to the smallest wrinkle. Sad that someone applied all those patches and decided to sell it as if it were an originally patched jacket. The seller was told days ago the history of this original, but I guess it's just not all that important to him to correct his sale.

Hew was kind enough to offer it to me for $1550. :D

JC
Guess there’s not enough money in honesty John