• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Red Tornado Jackets

AHP91

Hello,

I've handled a couple of jeans from Red Tornado, seem like nice enough quality and a good fit. I'm looking at this Taildragger repro jacket by them. Long shot - anyone have one of these? Or anyone have one of their jackets that can comment on quality? Thanks

-.jpg_.webp

AHP91

Basically it is a (repro) N-1 jacket in various cut plus a fur collar. Before you are going to purchase, make sure which year’s product it is. 2014’s edition cost more (about 30 dollars).
It looks like they use some real alpaca wool and genuine sheepskin for the collar. Do you have any experience with the brand's military coats? Doesn't look liek too many of these sold

Shanghai-Mayne

It looks like they use some real alpaca wool and genuine sheepskin for the collar. Do you have any experience with the brand's military coats? Doesn't look liek too many of these sold
Yes, liner: 40% alpaca 60% wool ; collar: real sheepskin , and consider the price they asked, it supposed to cover material cost without problem, there is not necessary for them make false claim.
Their military coat/jacket (B-15s new and old vision , and B-10) are not accurate to originals ( I mean accurate, not quality) so I didn’t make purchases.

John Lever

If it is a Red Tornado and not a Freewheelers then I am surprised Freewheelers haven't complained on copy right grounds.
I nearly bought the FW version some years ago but the cost about 1200 GBP was exorbitant for textile jacket.

260 gbp !!
How do they do it ?

CBI

I ordered one of these off eBay months ago, but the seller wanted to charge me extra postage in order for the shipping to be more "secure" from China AFTER I paid for it. I said I didn't worry for him to ship as LISTED on eBay, he refunded me/cancelled the sale. I don't remember the seller off hand, would need to look