• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Professional Aviator Leather Jacket Manufacturer – Open for Collaboration and Suggestions!

mgnleather

Hello everyone,
I’ve just registered on this forum and am excited to be part of such a professional community of aviator leather jacket enthusiasts. I’d like to take a moment to introduce our company.

We are a professional aviator leather jacket manufacturer with over 15 years of experience in crafting high-quality leather jackets. Our mission is to provide every customer with an exceptional shopping experience, ensuring they find the perfect jacket that suits their style and needs.

We pride ourselves on offering top-notch craftsmanship and high-quality materials, making sure that each jacket we produce meets the highest standards. As we expand our business into global trade, our online store is gradually being perfected. If you’re interested in any popular designs or have specific requests, feel free to reach out to us!

We’re eager to hear feedback and suggestions from the community, and I look forward to engaging with you all.

mgn leather

bseal

Or at least there was. I got rid of it. I’m all for new companies coming in here, but a bit more community engagement would be appreciated, rather than just dropping a link to their website.

IMG_5420.gif

mgnleather

In this forum, we found that many people like the style of clothing during World War II. Our R&D department will also develop in this direction. If you have a favorite style, you can give us suggestions. Thank you very much.

Brettafett

The best thing you can do is research and learn more about vintage flight jackets, the main interest of the people on this forum.
Look at the Vintage section of this forum.

The next best thing you can do is procure an original jacket, like an A-2, M-422A, B-10 and B-15 from WWII or a G-1 55J14 or 7823 from the 1950s, and then copy it as closely as possible.
Ideally taking the jacket apart, to learn its idiosyncrasies. And that includes finding the correct materials.

Competition is good, but there are already a number of people making these, to very high standards.

Good luck

mgnleather

您能做的最好的事情就是研究并了解更多有关复古飞行夹克的信息,这是该论坛上人们的主要兴趣。
请查看本论坛的复古部分。

您可以做的第二件最好的事情是购买一件原始的夹克,例如战时的A-2、M-422A、B-10和B-15,或者1950年代的G-1 55J14或7823,然后需要复制它。

最好把夹克拆开,了解它的特性。其中包括找到正确的材料。

有利是好事,但已经有很多人做了这些事情,而且标准非常高。

祝你好运
Thank you for your suggestion. We have purchased the original British royal jacket and are asking the R&D department to reproduce it. I will post on the forum when there is news. In the future, we will carry out A-2, M-422A, B-10 and G-1 jacket development and reproduction.

ZuZu

Or at least there was. I got rid of it. I’m all for new companies coming in here, but a bit more community engagement would be appreciated, rather than just dropping a link to their website.
Why would you do that? To protect our insulated little eyes? Are we such an innocent little community? I see no harm in a link to a website. One of these days a Chinese company is going to start reproducing A-2s! Think Bronson...

mulceber

Why would you do that? To protect our insulated little eyes? Are we such an innocent little community? I see no harm in a link to a website. One of these days a Chinese company is going to start reproducing A-2s! Think Bronson...
Too many new accounts are just spammers. Those accounts just get deleted. This new company may turn out to be legit, but until they have more of a track record, I think it's better for them to post their wares here, rather than ask us to go off-site to some website that may be legit, but could also be nefarious.

Smithy

Judging from that jacket above, not my mug of cha but if they end up making an awesome A-2 copy in beautiful, high quality leather for bugger all I might just be tempted.

Chances of this happening are probably the same as science announcing fairies are real but you live in hope - either for the cheap awesome A-2 jacket or the fairies.

ZuZu

Judging from that jacket above, not my mug of cha but if they end up making an awesome A-2 copy in beautiful, high quality leather for bugger all I might just be tempted.

Chances of this happening are probably the same as science announcing fairies are real but you live in hope - either for the cheap awesome A-2 jacket or the fairies.
I do think that when a Chinese company decides to copy WW2 A-2s we might be in a whole new ball game. I use Bronson as an example because really their stuff is great especially for the price. Miles ahead of many companies because they understand sewing and patterning IMO. They use quality materials and with a lot of their stuff they do seem intent on actually copying actual vintage examples. When a professional Chinese company decides to actually copy A-2s like their Japanese counterparts we could see some great stuff- especially if they can source perfect leather. (I think there's more of a chance of that in China than almost any other place.)

Smithy

I do think that when a Chinese company decides to copy WW2 A-2s we might be in a whole new ball game. I use Bronson as an example because really their stuff is great especially for the price. Miles ahead of many companies because they understand sewing and patterning IMO. They use quality materials and with a lot of their stuff they do seem intent on actually copying actual vintage examples. When a professional Chinese company decides to actually copy A-2s like their Japanese counterparts we could see some great stuff- especially if they can source perfect leather. (I think there's more of a chance of that in China than almost any other place.)

Jeff have you seen that Chinese A-2 that Shangai.Mayne posted? Damn nice. The leather wasn't the usual rubbish you see on cheapo jackets.

Give me a sec and I'll find the link...