• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original B-10 with "interesting" seller language

Roughwear

This one made me laugh. Here's a brief flavour of the guy:

NOT FOR SALE TO JAPAN,SPAIN,ASIA, i will not sell you this jacket!!!! I am discusted that people from Japan are collecting thease jackets like war trophys!!!,i will not sell it to the colector from japan on ebay dont ask!!! Thease men fought and died for OUR country please respect that! Im AUSTRALIAN AND I WILL SELL IT TO OUR ENGLISH BUDDIES!!!

He plans to spend the money made on this jacket on English lessons. ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ww2-a-2-leather-fli ... 286.c0.m14

asiamiles

He could do with being taught a few other lessons as well. Or could he be worried that a Japanese buyer might detect that the jacket is repro? And what's he got against Spain, I wonder?

havocpaul

Spain? Maybe because they were neutral during WW2 and in his twisted bigoted world they are low-life. I see he sells car parts, my mate is breaking a 1985 Datsun, think I'll see if he's interested in buying!

Swing

asiamiles said:
He could do with being taught a few other lessons as well. Or could he be worried that a Japanese buyer might detect that the jacket is repro? And what's he got against Spain, I wonder?

Senicko?

Roughwear

Swing said:
asiamiles said:

Senicko?

It does make you wonder! :roll: