• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice watch!

Tariacuri

I was going to snag one of those for the summer season but opted for a Suunto Core - Military version - instead (+ they gave me a pro-deal). The Core served me well and helped me out of some jams.

Chris

rpmooreii

I have had one of those for about 7 years, and while cheap, it is great for a beater. I wear it to the gym, in the ocean, and for doing rough/dirty chores. It has held up fine and keeps good time. Can't beat it for $75 which is the same price I paid years ago!

...Roger

bazelot

It may be a dumb question but why does it have the nuclear sign on the dial? I thought that the last of the radium watch was made in the fifties? Any idea?

watchmanjimg

bazelot said:
It may be a dumb question but why does it have the nuclear sign on the dial? I thought that the last of the radium watch was made in the fifties? Any idea?

Radium is long outmoded as a luminous material, but this watch uses tritium which is also radioactive.