• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Key word spammimg

John Lever

I have reported this item twice, once for Copyright second for Keyword Spamming. Both complaints were rejected by ebay's AI tool.
This listing practice is annoying and time wasting. Do you think a mass reporting might be successful?

Here it is

Erwin

%E1%83%AF%E1%83%94%E1%83%99-%E1%83%9C%E1%83%98%E1%83%99%E1%83%9D%E1%83%A1%E1%83%9D%E1%83%9C%E1%83%98.gif

Erwin

Hey Folks,

As far as I know, EBay's AI algorytm would resolve reported complaint when finds it invalid, what makes sense. When you as a requester are not legally entitled (not copy right owner or person with assigned legal role to represent legally this entity) as per their policy, claim would be treated as false and closed. That's why mass reporting doesn't make any logical sense in relation to how this works ;)

Very logical and well constructed (from EBay's perspective) automation.

Erwin

Eastman and Aero have made complaints without success
Interesting, does Aero is legal owner for Irvin name? Not trying to be on the EvilBay side just posted information why automation treats complain as not a positive one

Reporting any dodgy offerings on EBay or even here should be always dissed.

Erwin

You are rarely if ever dealing with real people on the tat bazaar now, it's usually AI these days.
Absolutely agree with You, only vintage clothing sellers are great on this platform and gladly usually they are not aware about real value of their items ;)

Micawber

What a surprise..

"Thanks again for reporting the listing(s) you found.

What happened:
We looked into your report and didn’t find the listing to be in violation of our policy. This determination was made by a customer service agent..

If you reported content that isn’t listed below, we’ll send a separate email once we’ve made a decision.

Your reference ID:"

Erwin

Based on recent contacts with customer service agents I can say that AI basic bots are way more intelligent than some people in support, pure waste of time.

Members online

Latest posts