• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flight Jacket Shops in San Francisco

Mxhex

Hi,
I'm from Europe, visiting San Francisco for work for a couple of days.
Any decent shops that sell leather flight jackets in San Francisco? Couldn't find anything in the search nor on the internet.
Thanks!

B-Man2

Hi,
I'm from Europe, visiting San Francisco for work for a couple of days.
Any decent shops that sell leather flight jackets in San Francisco? Couldn't find anything in the search nor on the internet.
Thanks!
Hi Mxhex
You might want to reconsider purchasing jackets while you’re in SF .
That area is somewhat high priced and items such as leather jackets can have higher price tags than in other parts of the country.
You can probably purchase a Good Wear or some other manufacturers jacket for a price close or better than you will find in most high end stores in SF.
Just my opinion … Enjoy your stay while in the US . If this is your first time here I’d suggest to check out some of the smaller towns around SF such as Sausalito and Tiburon.
Cheers

Mxhex

Hi Mxhex
You might want to reconsider purchasing jackets while you’re in SF .
That area is somewhat high priced and items such as leather jackets can have higher price tags than in other parts of the country.
You can probably purchase a Good Wear or some other manufacturers jacket for a price close or better than you will find in most high end stores in SF.
Just my opinion … Enjoy your stay while in the US . If this is your first time here I’d suggest to check out some of the smaller towns around SF such as Sausalito and Tiburon.
Cheers
Appreciate the advice and the travel tips! Thank you!