• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Decent size 44 Perry

Andrew

I bought a painted A-2 off Concordia once, so he has sold OS in the past. Possibly worth checking with him.

This looks exactly like what the good Doctor H was after.

Roughwear

Andrew said:
I bought a painted A-2 off Concordia once, so he has sold OS in the past. Possibly worth checking with him.

It is, but he will need to arrange for someone to receive the jacket in the US as the seller says "absolutely no foreign sales".

havocpaul

I bought a jacket from him a couple of years ago and he sold overseas no probs, so he must have had some bad experience down the line.

Stony

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this jacket listed in the "ebay.uk"? If so, why would they advertise in the U.K. if they won't ship overseas. A bit of a reach asking for someone in the U.S. to buy and ship it overseas themselves.

dadgad

Stony said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this jacket listed in the "ebay.uk"? If so, why would they advertise in the U.K. if they won't ship overseas. A bit of a reach asking for someone in the U.S. to buy and ship it overseas themselves.

I believe it has to do with Andrew providing the link considering that he do lives in the UK.

If you look at my link below it seems that the jacket is listed in the 'ebay.it' ;)
PERRY

Dr H

Andrew said:

Thanks for the thought Andrew - just back from a family vacation in deepest Cambridgeshire with sporadic e-mail contact so I missed this one. Probably just as well though - that's a beautiful Perry with a price tag to match :eek:

You're right though, that one would fit me well would have been a heartbreaker to see that bid price climb!

The search for the same jacket in slightly rougher, cheaper condition goes on... ;)

On the plus side, I did manage a day at Duxford with plenty of time on my hands to enjoy it... :D