• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best B-10 Flying Jacket for Casual Wear

2BM2K

Some more photo's.

514th squadron patched B10;
th-1902395960.jpg

More 514th patchs;

media-41999.jpeg

406th fighter group but poor photo so unable to id patch;
media-396136.jpg

Dany McDonald

Ok. I think they’re very difficult to get in North America from what I’ve heard. Looks good.

Hey Pete,

Yeah, you just can't rely on the supply chain, lets say. Unless you order from a proxy that will cost 2-3 time more than what you would pay on Taobao, total deal breaker if you asked me and frustrating.

The way I see post from or for Gizemo on this board is a bit futile... Why spend too much time talking and discussing a jacket that I will not try to buy... Fun, ok but let's talk RM or Buzz or Colimbo or Warehouse instead, I can buy their products, Gizimo... no.

Just my two cents.

D

Pa12

Hey Pete,

Yeah, you just can't rely on the supply chain, lets say. Unless you order from a proxy that will cost 2-3 time more than what you would pay on Taobao, total deal breaker if you asked me and frustrating.

The way I see post from or for Gizemo on this board is a bit futile... Why spend too much time talking and discussing a jacket that I will not try to buy... Fun, ok but let's talk RM or Buzz or Colimbo or Warehouse instead, I can buy their products, Gizimo... no.

Just my two cents.

D
Agreed. If the end price is inflated that much , it’s not worth it.

Dany McDonald

2 times equal to Buzz Rickson price. Not worth it.

Maybe it's Buzz being glutton...;)

I still think that Gizemo should manage the supply chain from China to the west through Taobao. I know it's feasible but complicated cause of custom papers etc.

I don't see how they will breach the top tier market with the current shipping situation, without a proxy at $$$.

D

Shanghai-Mayne

Maybe it's Buzz being glutton...;)

I still think that Gizemo should manage the supply chain from China to the west through Taobao. I know it's feasible but complicated cause of custom papers etc.

I don't see how they will breach the top tier market with the current shipping situation, without a proxy at $$$.

D
Their fabric is near top notch , but didn’t secure hardware supply yet. Still long way to go.

Dany McDonald

It’s too bad Bronson didn’t make theirs a bit thinner, trimmer. Otherwise it’s pretty darn good for the price.

Well, that's what you get when the pattern is not base on an original and when the line is aimed toward a general consumer instead of purists or wannabe collectors like me.

Through @Shanghai-Mayne posts about WW2 enthusiasts fairs and military repro markets in China, one can easily see that Gizemo wants to detach themself from outfits like Bronson and others and send a clear message about the quality and high level of their repros.

I don't feel or see Bronson in the same category or league at all.

D

Dany McDonald

Their fabric is near top notch , but didn’t secure hardware supply yet. Still long way to go.

Oh man have we hijack this thread or what.., Sorry to the original poster.

Oh that's probably being attended as we write this. They must know by now that all the effort being put into the outer fabric has to be supported with very high quality repro zippers etc...

D