• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beautiful Good Wear Leather Aero 21996 | Combat Clone edition.

Dany McDonald

Well this one is a strong example of probably the most extensively detailed reproduced A-2 jacket someone can buy on the market at the moment.
I think the word "clone" is totally suited in reflecting the amount of knowledge and dexterity it takes to make such a piece.
The detailed text John posted says it all.

Someone here (?) is going to get one hell of a jacket.

D

B-Man2

JC is absolutely amazing in his preparation, research and manufacture of these jackets.
It’s a little like if you are old enough to remember watching the Beatles. You knew that there were musical creations going on in your lifetime that would last for centuries, like Mozart and Beethoven. It’s the same with John’s jackets. A hundred years from now collectors may not have access to original A2’s any longer but they’ll be telling each other
“Hey I just picked up an awesome vintage GoodWear, it wasn't cheap but it’s the crowning piece in my collection!”

Pilot

John is so busy, he does not even have time to correctly title this wonderful jacket :cool:
Great ACME A-2 and not a Doninger as the title says…but who cares… JC is and remains undisputed unmatched!
Again a masterpiece made by John…
IMG_0926.jpeg

Pa12

Well this one is a strong example of probably the most extensively detailed reproduced A-2 jacket someone can buy on the market at the moment.
I think the word "clone" is totally suited in reflecting the amount of knowledge and dexterity it takes to make such a piece.
The detailed text John posted says it all.

Someone here (?) is going to get one hell of a jacket.

D
I shouldn’t have looked at this. It’s in my size. No no no . Deep breaths, controllllllll.

mulceber