• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero 18775 , from (the) Real Simons

Shanghai-Mayne

Jeff have you seen that Chinese A-2 that Shangai.Mayne posted? Damn nice. The leather wasn't the usual rubbish you see on cheapo jackets.

Give me a sec and I'll find the link...

Tim
They tanned their own HH , with Poland raw hide. It’s not any HH on the market.
Current status of my jacket:
IMG_2572.jpeg
IMG_2573.jpeg
IMG_2574.jpeg

Dodong Yer

I’m fairly new in VLG, I like the jacket that and see if I can get one. I went to the website, that was a challenge and managed to communicate with the customer service. I asked about if there’s a special process ordering from US and he answered that it’s very hard and troublesome he said. I asked if it’s possible to order? I did not get an answer. Is there a special way to order since you ordered one from them already? By the way, how’s your jacket from them? Thank you.

Shanghai-Mayne

I’m fairly new in VLG, I like the jacket that and see if I can get one. I went to the website, that was a challenge and managed to communicate with the customer service. I asked about if there’s a special process ordering from US and he answered that it’s very hard and troublesome he said. I asked if it’s possible to order? I did not get an answer. Is there a special way to order since you ordered one from them already? By the way, how’s your jacket from them? Thank you.
Aboard customers need Taobao Proxy (google it), you need to pay extra, as service fee and international shipping fees.

About their jacket , their new products after 2023 , basically are good, best for the range of price.

I had luck using Superbuy to get a Real Simons jacket (L-2B) bought and shipped to the US. It's still not a seamless process...

Dodong Yer

Aboard customers need Taobao Proxy (google it), you need to pay extra, as service fee and international shipping fees.

About their jacket , their new products after 2023 , basically are good, best for the range of price.
Thank very much for the much needed inside info. I will look it up and hopefully I’ll have some luck.

Dodong Yer

Thank very much for the much needed inside info. I will look it up and hopefully I’ll have some luck

Smithy

This is the biggest thing with these kind of Chinese jackets, the ordering process is a nightmare, and I'd wager someone like me at 6' 1'' would have trouble with sizing.

Once these companies create seamless ordering to the West with sizing friendly to western sized people, then you'll have a gamechanger. Up until then these will remain niche and too problematic for most in the west to order from.