• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Few trade show

asiamiles said:
bristolherc said:
20/22/23 April 2010, Shibuya, Tokyo. ;)

Is this open to the general public or is it strictly trade only?

Both, the first day is usually quite busy with distributors from around Japan following a loose appointment schedule to try and give them all a fair amount of time with the range.
Usually the local FJ maniacs spread the word and wander in over the course of the show.

Bevan

asiamiles

bristolherc said:
Both, the first day is usually quite busy with distributors from around Japan following a loose appointment schedule to try and give them all a fair amount of time with the range.
Usually the local FJ maniacs spread the word and wander in over the course of the show.

I might try and drop by this year if I'm around...just about every other year I found out about it after the event. What's the venue this year?

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
bristolherc said:
Easy pal......if she finds out, ...I'm toast,...show and tell when I get home from the beach,

Bevan

Oh good, I'll bring the black Aero jacket ... you can tell me if it makes me look fat. :D

And make sure that Miles gets in, then we'll all find out if he resembles his avatar.

asiamiles said:
bristolherc said:

I might try and drop by this year if I'm around...just about every other year I found out about it after the event. What's the venue this year?

PM sent

deeb7 said:
bristolherc said:
Easy pal......if she finds out, ...I'm toast,...show and tell when I get home from the beach,

Bevan

Oh good, I'll bring the black Aero jacket ... you can tell me if it makes me look fat. :D

And make sure that Miles gets in, then we'll all find out if he resembles his avatar.

My fashion fantasy L-2b is in CHC, probably pick it up mid Feb, B-15b soon, I hope.

Bevan

asiamiles

deeb7 said:
If only! You can see for yourself if you check out ex-Mad 3/Hell Racer guitar maestro Eddie Legend's blog...he sometimes gets snaps taken when good folk visit Attractions, the Harajuku shop he works in which is largely devoted to 60's British motorcycle gear, and while I don't much like posing for photos, if Captain Sensible is okay to be included who am I to refuse? Sorry, it was mid-June, so no jacket, though you can see the vintage Lewis Leathers and the like hanging up behind us!

http://love.ap.teacup.com/applet/eddiel ... chive?b=40

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Ha! ...

It didn't translate well, but it reads like he's happy you included him on a compilation Garage DVD. :cool:

asiamiles

deeb7 said:
It didn't translate well, but it reads like he's happy you included him on a compilation Garage DVD. :cool:

Yes, his band are to be found on my 2nd recently released DVD.