• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roger Moore owns niiice jaggits!

Roughwear

Thanks for posting this link. I find the naval jacket espcially interesting and the detailed information is high quality, not easily found elsewhere.

johnnynotoes-1

Thanks,... It's a good find! I was initially Googling some horsehide info and stumbled across this. Also a handy Ebay tool I was thinking.

dujardin

Vcruiser said:
He's also a forum member.
Van

if it's true he is a member... WOW

all my respect Mr Bond
many thanks to honor this forum
and many thanks for the good entertainment on movies

byebyeeeeeeee

friendship from Belgium

Marcel

jacketimp

dujardin said:
Vcruiser said:
He's also a forum member.
Van

if it's true he is a member... WOW

all my respect Mr Bond
many thanks to honor this forum
and many thanks for the good entertainment on movies

byebyeeeeeeee

friendship from Belgium

Marcel

dujardin.........

i don't think it's the same mr moore??

unless i'm wrong that is.........

CBI

he's rpmooreii on this site, go to members find rpmooreii and there is a link to his jacket site. great collection. I have purchased a G-1 and GW A-2 from him. He runs/works at a ski lodge (I think) so I guess he gets to wear his collcetion all the time?

rpmooreii

Sorry I didn't see this post earlier. Yes this is my site and I have been "here" a long time (back to the yahoo groups era that predated the various incarnations of our current forum). I do this just for fun and created the site to help document the various Navy jackets; so I am not "flogging" my wears as someone seemed to imply. I do occassionally list a jacket on the forums as I figure I might was well give my fellow flight jacket guys an opportunity before listing on eBay... I thought that was a good thing.

The work/utility and moto sections are much smaller and I don't really collect those that much (but I do still have the cool Edwards Buco-look moto jacket that is shown on my site).

I live in Big Sky, MT... a ski resort town and am the CEO of a non-jacket (and non-ski) related company... and I am a US Naval Academy alum ('83) so I have a bit of personal experience w/ the Navy.

...Roger