• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Female Pilots In Leather

442RCT

Don't know for what country these pilots fly. Anyone know ?
316915_258968287475401_100000866960645_738001_1953205798_n.jpg

RCSignals

That is a Tudor trainer? Canada uses or used them, but the uniforms are wrong. What other countries use Tudors?

bfrench

Administrator
RCSignals said:
That is a Tudor trainer? Canada uses or used them, but the uniforms are wrong. What other countries use Tudors?

Definitely not a Canadair Tutor - which has a T type tail.

Here's Wikipedia report on the Tutor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadair_CT-114_Tutor

It could be a UTVA 75 with the gull wing doors, fixed tricycle gear and the protruding aileron hinges under the wings. Used by the Yugoslavian Air Force prior to becoming Serbia, Croatia, etc.

Cheers,
Bill French

RCSignals

Oops yes it is spelt Tutor

And of course the Tutor isn't a prop ac. I completely missed that prop in the photo somehow....

A

Anonymous

All this trouble to find out what country has unattractive female pilots. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

442RCT

chitchat said:
All this trouble to find out what country has unattractive female pilots. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, I was looking at their leather flight jackets. :roll:

GoodTimesGone

chitchat said:
I haven't been on a date in two months so they're not looking _that_ bad......plus any girl who is a qualified pilot gets extra credit in my book.

nogbat

just had a quick dream about how the three of them kidnapped me and kept me as a sex slave ... :eek: well i am 58 years old i can dream.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
nogbat said:
just had a quick dream about how the three of them kidnapped me and kept me as a sex slave ... :eek: well i am 58 years old i can dream.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So it would appear ... :p

Andrew

I can see this threads going to continue a while after Dave's discovery.

No 1. Chile, 2. USAF, 3 Belgium... oh I give up.