• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Noble House 1938 "Werber" A2

A

Anonymous

Hi Andrew for a comercial company there workmanship is awful look at that pocket ,and the first picture has been cropped the man has been removed and the back of the collar is superimposed ,why go to all that trouble ?.Usually you put your best example up to sell you product ,this one must of be made by a blind man on a galloping horse .Rgds Jeff

A

Anonymous

I guess they will not be a big threat to US authentic or the Cockpit unless they sell them for $20.00 and free shipping .Strange to see a product like this coming out of Germany they are usually so precise and correct !.

Rgds Jeff

dadgad

Not to mention that the contract shown on the label was not from Werber but from Aero Leather (check my avatar).
I must say that I like the hide's tone though.

Roughwear

dadgad said:
Not to mention that the contract shown on the label was not from Werber but from Aero Leather (check my avatar).
I must say that I like the hide's tone though.

Well spotted. They can't even get the correct contract for Werber. The correct contract is 38-205. I agree with you about the leather.

John Lever

DUBOWA2 said:
I guess they will not be a big threat to US authentic or the Cockpit unless they sell them for $20.00 and free shipping .Strange to see a product like this coming out of Germany they are usually so precise and correct !.

Rgds Jeff
I think they are made in S. America

zoomer

Roughwear said:
They can't even get the correct contract for Werber. The correct contract is 38-205.
Maybe, but who has ever seen one? Air Corps contract 38-anything has got to be hella rare.

Burnsie

All this authentic detail AND two inside pockets?!? They really did their homework, it's an EXACT copy!