• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ZACHATTACK My boys first flight jacket

a2jacketpatches

IMG_0416.jpg

wop54

Congrats, cute boy in a nice jacket! The first of a looooong series of flight jackets!!! :p

Dr H

And so it begins...

Do you know what you've done to that poor lad's psyche for the next few decades chasing the perfect jacket :lol:

He looks to be enjoying it though! My eldest (last year of primary school) was presenting a project on an aspect of the second world war (Dunkirk on this occasion) and took my Irvin from the same period into the class, wearing it as a demo. Wish that I'd had a photo of that one!

navvet

This could be the beginning of an expensive habit(hobby?). Good luck in teaching your boy about spending his money wisely. :?

a2jacketpatches

He's facinated with my shop and anything else I'm doing while at work, almost had a heart attack when I caught him with a 5" leather disk and a pair of scissors, but said "atta boy" as I carefully disarmed him.