• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

your favorite patch

atkins

I don't know if any airmen use this but this is my favorite:

yuma3.jpg

A

Anonymous

DSCN4078.jpg
Picture302.jpg
These two designs, It's tough being a Gemini, can't decide.

EMBLEMHUNTER

Oh come on , there's just too many great ones to nail it down to only one specific emblem.............................................
Johnny

Jason

Love how cartoon characters of the day were made into squadron emblems, such as this one from the 383rd FS, my personal favourite:
383d_Fighter_Squadron_-_Emblem_-_World_War_II.png

capt71

WW2 vintage patch:
528th BS, 380th BG (of course, I have to choose this one as it was my father's squadron)
7148800881_a0b74b4246.jpg

Modern day patch:
99th Expeditionary Reconnaissance Squadron, 380th Air Expeditionary Wing (AEW).
Several years ago the Deputy Commander of the 380th AEW (stationed in the United Arab Emirates) had been in touch with me regarding a 380th BG history project they were doing. I sent him a set of the 380th BG ww2 squadron patches and he kindly sent me a set of their squadron patches. This squadron flies the U-2 "Dragon Lady".
7148794631_feab3e23ee.jpg

TankBuster

I have a few, but this is one of my favorites at the moment.

45th Fighter Squadron: Pacific : Flew out of Iwo Jima at the end of the war. p-40's/p-51's

45th_patch.jpg

EMBLEMHUNTER

TankBuster said:
I have a few, but this is one of my favorites at the moment.

45th Fighter Squadron: Pacific : Flew out of Iwo Jima at the end of the war. p-40's/p-51's

45th_patch.jpg

Very cool , they also had this patch in WW2 where the Indian was riding a P-51 !