• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WWII Burjac ANJ3 A

TankBuster

Here's a recent purchase. A super nice ANJ3 A by Burjac Sportswear. The leather is
beautiful. The knits were replaced by Aero who did a very good job. The lining and
collar are flawless. The zip is its' original Talon. It has the US stencil under the collar,
but I forgot to photo it :(
The interesting thing about this jacket is that it is tagged a 40, although it fits more
like a modern size 44. This is my first original WWII Navy jacket, and I have to say
that I am impressed. Thanks to the member that floated me this one ;) !

038-4.jpg

039-5.jpg

040-5.jpg

041-4.jpg

042-3.jpg

TankBuster

Thanks Tom. I was going to send you these pics, but thought I would
post them instead. Sorry for the wait. I've been busy lately.

bazelot

TankBuster said:
Thanks Tom. I was going to send you these pics, but thought I would
post them instead. Sorry for the wait. I've been busy lately.

No worries it was worth the wait. The collar seems to have held up pretty well too!

bazelot

greyhound52 said:
TankBuster said:
Thanks guys. It really is a beauty. I'm suprised you let this one go George!

Not a big fan of Navy G-1 type jackets though I owe three of them.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: How can you not be? They are the best jackets out there, far superior to the A-2 if you ask me.

greyhound52

bazelot said:
greyhound52 said:
TankBuster said:
Thanks guys. It really is a beauty. I'm suprised you let this one go George!

Not a big fan of Navy G-1 type jackets though I owe three of them.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: How can you not be? They are the best jackets out there, far superior to the A-2 if you ask me.

I agree the Navy jackets fit better than A2s due to the biwing. But just not a real fan. I actually like the 50s nylon jackets best for keeping warm and the light weight L-2B is ideal for the spring. That said still have 9 A2s and 3 G-1s.