• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WWII ARMY AVIATION FLIGHT FLEECE WOOL PILE VEST 38

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
dujardin said:
yes the label explain fully the civilian origin but is this ''copy'' based on a military contract ?????

Sorry, Marcel. :oops:

With just ????????????????????????????? to go on, it's difficult to guess what the question is. :lol:

Looks like a civilian vest that happens to be the right colour.

dujardin

deeb7 said:
dujardin said:
yes the label explain fully the civilian origin but is this ''copy'' based on a military contract ?????

With just ????????????????????????????? to go on, it's difficult to guess what the question is. :lol:

don't be sorry David, you're right with my ????? who knows what i request.....
as excuse, i was awake after just 3 small hours, so, awake i think that i will check the M456B with CV-6 painted and i think that at that time she remain affordable. i try some dollars on at the last second but someone was already over. damned, she gone for only 180 usd...

byeeeeeeeeee in the future, i will try to have better question.
marcel

bazelot

dujardin said:
deeb7 said:
dujardin said:

don't be sorry David, you're right with my ????? who knows what i request.....
as excuse, i was awake after just 3 small hours, so, awake i think that i will check the M456B with CV-6 painted and i think that at that time she remain affordable. i try some dollars on at the last second but someone was already over. damned, she gone for only 180 usd...

byeeeeeeeeee in the future, i will try to have better question.
marcel

Could you post the link for the M456B Marcel? Thanks!

dujardin

bazelot said:
dujardin said:
Could you post the link for the M456B Marcel? Thanks!

http://cgi.befr.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... 0388916114

byeeeeeeeeeee marcel
info, ambre4218; it was me

Very nice looking jacket. Thanks for putting the link. Might have been tempting to put a bid if I had seen it.[/quote]

sorry (and pitty) you don't have saw her, she was though a little bit discussed on the forum.

byeeeeeeeee marcel