• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wow, elc A1 sz 42 ebay.uk BIN or Best Offer

bseal

Appreciate that the buyer states his original price and would like to make some do re mi.

Dr H

Rutger said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EASTMAN-Leather-USAAF-A-1-Flight-Jacket-42-/150672700600?pt=UK_Collectables_Militaria_LE&hash=item2314caf4b8

Tough one, but I am not going to buy this one.
Hope someone else will enjoy it.

You really should, beautiful and practical jacket in use ;)

Rutger

I asked about the shoulder-shoulder, it's 19 inches (19.2 inches was the reply to be exact).
I would call it a 44, people may disagree.

Anyway, it now appears I'm to believe Eastman s**cks, they're fraudulent, and make leather bags with two leather pipes and call them A2's. ;)

I'd love to try GW, but are they (is he) ever on an air show in Europe or the UK?

Dr H

I'll measure my 42 this evening and check, but it does depend on where it's measured (less obvious than the A-2 since there are no eps of course).

It does fit more trimly than the A-2 (or should) for it to look 'right' - IMHO this is even more important for this pattern than the frequent threads about A-2 fit.

Can't comment on the ELC A-2s, as I have only experience with originals and GWs.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Rutger said:
I asked about the shoulder-shoulder, it's 19 inches (19.2 inches was the reply to be exact).
I would call it a 44, people may disagree.

I wouldn't disagree, I've noted both 18.5. and 19 as given shoulder measurements on a 44.