• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Willis and Geiger

316thTCG

A newby's question - where do the Willis and Geiger repros stand within the authenticity scale?

Thanks, Jeff

deand

I've seen one up close. Can't say it was very accurate. Had a strange color, among other things.

dean

RCSignals

I think after Lands End (it was Lands end right?) bought Willis and Geiger some of these were made by US Authentic.

Phantomfixer

In 1985 I bought a W&G from a company called Aviators World out in CA. It was mailed to me in W. Germany. The jacket was purrrfect (sz40)until 7 years later. Not a spot on repro but very well made, deep chocolate color. I ordered a larger size years later and was horribly disappointed with the leather.
Bottom line, a NOS made prior to 85, it should be considered....
IMO
John

Roughwear

Years ago I used to own a W&G A2. The colour was not accurate and the lining was made of a shiny material. The zip was a modern repro with a long puller. Apart from these inaccuracies it was a reasonable cheap A2 and superior to the Cooper I used to own.