• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whos got Aero Irvins?

Hawkeye

I tend to see quite a few pics of Eastman Irvins on the forum, but not many of Aeros offerings. Anyone out there have them? If so, how about posting a few pics? Aeros website certainly isnt too informative in the photo department. Im particularly interested in seeing the "real deal" Irvin if anyone has them.

A

Anonymous

Hawk,

Here you go. I sold it about a year and a half ago.

IMG_4254.jpg

IMG_4260.jpg

IMG_4265.jpg

IMG_4262.jpg

IMG_4261.jpg

IMG_4256.jpg

IMG_4257.jpg

IMG_4258.jpg

IMG_4259.jpg

Jamesp

This is a post I put on the 'other' site a few months ago:

Weather just getting warmer here so I thought I would post more pictures of my Aero Irvin before I put it away until next year. Sort of a review really.

I would welcome any thoughts you may have on this jacket.

As mentioned before it’s a pre war pattern in their ‘Real Deal’ hide. So it’s not entirely authentic as the fleece is longer than my original pre war Irvin. I don’t think anyone makes a short pile pre-war pattern?

Also I had the collar made smaller for me which has worked out well as there is less to flap about when I’m riding my old Norton. (Aero are now offering the collar elastic)

I have worn the jacket quite a bit already and am very pleased with the sheepskin. As Will at Aero says it should look very authentic when it is a few years old and softens up some more.

The quality of the zips is good.

The overall cut of the jacket looks right to me and the construction seems very sturdy. The seam tapes are nice and thick too. Looking at the cuff edges the actual skin is quite thick also.

Here are the pictures:

Aero have been very helpful and easy to deal with.

James[/QUOTE]

Andrew

That's a heck of a cosy looking jacket James and must work well on the bike.

I don't mind the darker shade of fleece i've seen Aero use which is sometimes darker than the others and a bit reminiscent of a pre-War which I previously owned;

IMG_0889copy.jpg