• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who has a new line Bill Kelso A2?

dmar836

If there is clarification about what is available and exactly how it will be configured, more of us would jump. The closest thing to that clarification is the discussion implying that BK is approaching the price of ELC. That and the frequent "just wait for the new hide" etc. is reason to hesitate for most of us.

I'll ask again, with the latest and greatest hide, good repro zip, proper snaps, and contract label, what will the USD price be? And how long is the wait?

Two easy questions to answer IMO.

ButteMT61

dmar836 said:
If there is clarification about what is available and exactly how it will be configured, more of us would jump. The closest thing to that clarification is the discussion implying that BK is approaching the price of ELC. That and the frequent "just wait for the new hide" etc. is reason to hesitate for most of us.

I'll ask again, with the latest and greatest hide, good repro zip, proper snaps, and contract label, what will the USD price be? And how long is the wait?

Two easy questions to answer IMO.

Don't stop eating...

FlyingYankee

I am not sold on warhorse or anything else advertised as pre distressed. The question is are Eastman hides as good as they once were? In BK case you are paying for the product not the name

ausreenactor

FlyingYankee said:
I am not sold on warhorse or anything else advertised as pre distressed. The question is are Eastman hides as good as they once were? In BK case you are paying for the product not the name

And I think that is where you can apply the Charlie Sheen ethos... Winning!!

Couchy