• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which Pecard's Dressing?

Jaydee

Pecards has the Classic Leather Dressing, which I have used (Amazing!) They also have an Antique Leather Dressing (?) Their web site says basically the same thing for both products. It's time for me to buy more, which one do I get?

Atticus

Also, Harley Leather Dressing (available at H/D dealerships) is Pecards in a Harley Package. The people at Pecards told me this.

1c2a_1.jpg

AF

Jaydee

Atticus said:
Also, Harley Leather Dressing (available at H/D dealerships) is Pecards in a Harley Package. The people at Pecards told me this.
Hey thanks! I'll stop by Harley today and save on shipping! :D

A

Anonymous

Stop traffic. RED WING SHOE DRESSING is PECARDS also. Sold at REDWING shoe stores for less than the cost of getting PECARDs shipped from their website.

Vcruiser

Tranquility Base said:
You can also buy Peacards in your deli.

250px-Rama-Margarine.jpg

OK...I'll bite. What's the dif between Peacards and Pecards :?:
One you can also spread on a bagel :?:
VB

Tommer45

Anyone use Langlitz Leather Dressing? It's made by Snowshoe Laboratories.. anyone familiar?

I've used Pecard's motorcycle leather dressing and find it a little greasy.. never tried the regular stuff though.

Tommer