• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to buy N2-A Buttons.

a2 fng

Just bought an N2-A jacket and when it arrived found that 2 of the large buttons are missing(not sure if theyre very dark blue or black).

Anyone please know of a supplier of these or does anyone have a couple spare?

Many Thanks.

a2 fng

Bloody Hell Mash put most UK sellers to shame-delivered 3 days after paying :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Fantastic size and detail to the buttons but unfortunately colour is way off.

Original buttons on the jkt are a very dark Navy Blue almost Black whereas the Mash buttons are a Navy Blue colour which is a shame.

watchmanjimg

a2 fng said:
Bloody Hell Mash put most UK sellers to shame-delivered 3 days after paying :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Original buttons on the jkt are a very dark Navy Blue almost Black whereas the Mash buttons are a Navy Blue colour which is a shame.

Unfortunately I don't have any originals for you, but I've encountered a similar issue with my early N-3B. My solution was simply to replace all the buttons.

a2 fng

watchmanjimg said:
a2 fng said:

Unfortunately I don't have any originals for you, but I've encountered a similar issue with my early N-3B. My solution was simply to replace all the buttons.

That is an option but would rather no if possible.

Thanks