• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where can i get Repro B-7 (heavy zone) Flight jacket?

Lee-AVG

Hi folks, i fall in love with the B-7 flight jacket these days :) and i'v been looking for its repro with google.com but seems hardly without result.
i knew that FEW(Japan) and Alpha Industries reproduce this jacket, but FEW's B-7 is too expensive, Alpha's not that expensive, but i do worry about its quality and authenticity just like its so-called "B-3".
So could you guys here recommend me couple of Repro-Mfgs, which reproduce B-7 Jacket with high quality & authenticity, but costs under 600 USD or 450 GBP?

PS: it's so pity, that Gary of ELC don't reproduce B-7 jacket, hope he can do this great job in the not too far future!

Regards
Lee

ausreenactor

Will have a bounce around Yahoo..If you can get them out Japan United Carr(Buzz Rickson) do a cheapy...

Wait out..

ausreenactor

What size...??

Found a Houston for under $200, 38. Pattern may not be exact, but the look is the same...

Couchy

John Lever

They did some samples a little while back. I remember talking to Will, and he was very keen to offer them as a regular item. Some were on sale for around £450.

ausreenactor

United Carr B-7 jacket...Large...

B-7Front.jpg

B-7Back.jpg

B-7Label.jpg

Are you still interested, or can we stand down??

Couchy...