• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Lord Flashheart

BK Perry 16175 today

IMG_3538.jpeg

and you don't need a fit pic here we are anyway

IMG_3537.jpeg

CK90

Too damn hot for jackets today, so it’s dress-up in the basement. Aero 21996:
View attachment 149047
Trawling back through 21996 references on the forum after seeing that stunning latest combat clone by John, I think this might just be one of my favourite A-2 contracts. Most definitely on my Good Wear wish list. Jan, this is a special one you’ll no doubt be holding onto for time eternal. Would you consider having JC make one up to compliment this beauty of an original?

Skyhawk

Jay, what color are those knits? Russet? They look great. I second what Burt writes as well.
Thanks! Those are Mid Brown knits. Not quite russet as they don't have enough red hues, but similar. This color is a good basic "middle of the road" type brown that is a good match for many original A-2's that had lighter brown cuffs.

Micawber

Village D Day event today so ran the Jeep down to join the vehicle line up at the hall. A lovely day for the whole family, children and all. If the young ones retain memories of the day and the reason behind it in years to come then it is a good thing.
The homemade savouries and cakes were pretty good too.
GW RW but at age 65+ and bearded I draw the line in turning out in full wartime service garb.

IMG_3387.jpeg

Photo taken before it got busy..

IMG_3388.jpeg