• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Earloffunk

Thanks - me too. I got the car from my grandmother who decided not to drive anymore a couple of years ago (good decision in my opinion in favor of all other people involved in traffic...)

Pilot

Thanks - me too. I got the car from my grandmother who decided not to drive anymore a couple of years ago (good decision in my opinion in favor of all other people involved in traffic...)
The car I got from my parents was “something” the scrapyard refused unless I pay for the recycling...

Smithy

It's also cooled off here now which is nice, so have gotten to wear an A-2 over the last few days. Steve, before you say anything, I'll take a pic tomorrow and post it!

Plus we're starting to get some proper darkness over night now - the midnight sun has been and gone.

Lebowski

You might not want to sell to this guy.
It seems like that elevator has become quite famous and popular showplace mostly because of Ties' featurings.
Perhaps we should ask Ties if there are any sightseeing excursions to see that famous elevator in real life.
But it might be chargeable because of its huge popularity))

Last edited:

Dr H

Word on the street is that the elevator sits within Ties’ palatial home (direct from the espresso maker to the subterranean garage)...

D97x7

Highwayman today
HWM004.jpg

regius

I don’t know where in the world many of you folks live, but the heat/humidity streak in New York this summer is just too jacket-prohibitive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk