• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

ties70

Lift Wars.
Featuring this week a cage battle between the Goodwear A2, a Eastman A1 and an Aero B10

Let the mayhem continue ...

Sorry....there is ....a jacket.....malfunction...in my...ele - vest - or...today...

elevator_vest.jpg

Filson Mackinaw Wool Vest .... clever idea with 24° C and rising...

Ties

Grant

That wool Filson vest rules! Genius minds think alike, I've got the same color.
BTW, bitchin monkey boots.

A2 B3au

i`m currently in Germany - weather was sunny so I pulled my pan outta the workshop for a spin - man after sitting and waiting for about 6 months she was really resistant to start ...

you see on my smilling face how much I enjoyed the ride

sorry - no elevator nearby ...

GrVHpk1.jpg

tHq5Kdh.jpg

DbxP9Al.jpg

random 70ies repop flake helmet
AVI G1 size 46
"PISS OFF" gloves (thx to TIES to getting me into the secrets of stencils)
501 Levis
RW Iron Rangers
Gloves look the nuts mate

B-Man2

Ties
Nothing cheap looking about that jacket from this side of the photograph. The overall look works for you!
Way to go Ties!!:)

ties70

Ties
Nothing cheap looking about that jacket from this side of the photograph. The overall look works for you!
Way to go Ties!!:)

I already have an idea for painting the jacket:

- dark-haired pinup
- C-47 plane
- Name: "Pride of La' Hore"

But I don't think there were USAAF planes stationed in Lahore, just RAF units.

Smithy

Tim
Will you be posting some fit pics of your new AVI A2 in the near future?

Will do, I just haven't gotten around to it Burt. I've been helping restore a boat (just finished and maiden voyage this weekend if the weather is favourable) and now I'm doing the little guy's room up so have been stripping wallpaper for the last week in my free moments, f¤%k I hate that old school wallpaper glue.

I'll try and take some decent snaps in the next day or so and post something up. As I mentioned in Brett's thread I really love it, it's a beautiful jacket and the fit couldn't be better.

B-Man2

I agree .. my only regret was that they were out of Seal in size 48. The russet one looks good once it darkens up a little.

Persimmon

I already have an idea for painting the jacket:

- dark-haired pinup
- C-47 plane
- Name: "Pride of La' Hore"

But I don't think there were USAAF planes stationed in Lahore, just RAF units.

I think 100% accuracy on this jacket is not exactly the key here so go for it.

Looking at the jacket - yes “ the experts that we are here !! “ - can see it’s not a Goodwear / Eastman, etc etc.
But the average man in the street looking at that jacket is absolutely none the wiser.

And glad to see the bag is back.
A man and his bag should not be separated !

Last edited: