• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

better duck

I'm cosy in my ELC B10 most of the time, but the B3 is within reach, as there's frost in the air - and I have to cheer my girls at the hockey field today (which means standing mostly still for 75 minutes :)

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

getting chilly around here, so a repro lined hb usually does the trick. however, ive found for colder days-nights, a simple, cheap, easy wearer is a n-2b short hood jacket made by alpha industries. not an old one mind ya, but a new, outta the box jacket. the newer ones are just a tad longer then the 80s-90s versions, and made with faux fur trim. so far, i couldnt be happier.

MikeyB-17

Sunny but cold on the beach in Cornwall today, so I went for my old blanket-lined Lee Stormrider denim jacket under a Schott heavy black leather car coat, with my ELC B-2 cap. If I still had one it would have been a great day for sheepskin.

Marv

B-10 again today, wish the weather would make up it's mind and stick to it.....cold, mild, cold, mild etc etc

Marv

Currently -3 degress C and the B-10 is holding up well along with my A-10 gloves keeping me warm, no hat though as this will mess my hair up :)

johnwayne

Just got back from long weekend in Majorca (Mallorca is correct name) where my Hartman proved a little warm at times, the A2 would have been more suitable but getting back to Blighty yesterday eve was a shock, yes something like a shearling would have been more appropriate with temp hovering around the freezing mark! A thick frost today so prob my Golden Bear quilted varsity jacket will get an airing I think!!
Cheers
Wayne

Stony

phpvizgQEPM (1).jpg
php9YbK68PM.jpg
7823 Monarch G-1 with VP-10 squadron patch.

dujardin

my ''combo'' jacket - the one Mark did for me
still so comfortable, warm enough and not too much; and still so niiiiice

CoreyM

Goodwear B6 has been pulling duty as we sit at -26 Celsius. I sure miss the wind flap that the Irvin had but much easier to move in the B6.