• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

B-Man2

Yes, I have and both by the same maker. One is a size 5 and the other a 6.
Andrew
That size 6 must be waaaaayyyy to big for you. You should think about selling it to a deserving chap . ( like myself);)

A seriously awesome jacket!
Your collection is stunning.

Last edited:

Grant

Freezing my ass off today in the Burjac ANJ3-A.

Burjac.JPG

Smithy

Super mild here, and I mean super-duper mild, +5 Celsius which actually must be some kind of record as we should be in serious minus. Tried to wear my B-10, got too hot and threw it back in the cupboard in a huff. Wasn't on even long enough to take a photo.

If this is global warming it can jolly well bugger off!

Smithy

Finally a semblance of normality has returned to the world, -2 and snow which meant the Irvin was dug out. No time for photos I was having too much fun revelling in the fact that the temperature was headed in the right direction.

Steve27752

Finally a semblance of normality has returned to the world, -2 and snow which meant the Irvin was dug out. No time for photos I was having too much fun revelling in the fact that the temperature was headed in the right direction.
Nope it did not happen.

RudyN

Not today, but earlier this week I wore my Goodwear Leather A2 when I met some of the people I used to work with for lunch. We are all retired now. ;-)