What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Discussion in 'General Flight Jacket Discussion' started by Roughwear, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Smithy

Smithy Active Member

Thanks mate. Apart from getting the Irvin out, the other plus side was giving the postman the fright of his life when I popped out from behind the hedge in my dressing gown and with blood red eyes, he looked absolutely terrified :D

B-Man2 likes this.
  2. B-Man2

B-Man2 Active Member

IMG_6138.JPG Now that does paint a picture!!

3. Smithy

Smithy Active Member

Mine were worse than that, the whites were a darker red. They've calmed down a bit now but the wife still thinks they're a tad spooky...

[​IMG]

B-Man2 likes this.
  4. B-Man2

B-Man2 Active Member

5. Smithy

Smithy Active Member

I've taken to the scotch in lieu of any other kind of medicine, but the better half has banished me to the spare room with a hot water bottle. Effectively ostracised in my own home! Still the scotch seems to be helping.

Edward and Pilot like this.
  6. Pilot

Pilot Active Member

Hope you are feeling better ...
    keep us posted...
    (Sauna & Scotch helps a lot...)

Smithy likes this.
  7. Smithy

Smithy Active Member

Thanks Pilot. I still look like hell but the fever has gone. The mother-in-law has a sauna in her house but I don't think she'd let me through the door in my current state. Just going to have to ride it out.

Wearing jacket-wise? Well the old dressing gown has been getting a solid workout today but I'll spare everyone by not posting photos!

Pilot, Edward and falcon_ib like this.