• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

D97x7

A few chores in the Bronson N-1, which after a recent trip to the washer seems to have faded somewhat and possibly shrunk a touch, it's not like I've put on a few pounds or anything. Lol.
IMG_20240425_151316_edit_119729842148917.jpg

Griffon_301

Maybe not that "vintage" but from a "Vintage and 2nd hand shop" in Naples/Italy ...

found that nice suede leather jacket with fringes which reminded me the jacket worn by Dennis Hopper in the "EASYRIDER"-movie ...

Grabbed it for less than 50 bucks ...

mIFEzXY.jpg

PdNhBr1.jpg

Cool jacket!

does this shop have military stuff as well?
I will be in Naples for an audit in the first week of May so might head there too in my off time to find something nice :)

Thomas Koehle

Cool jacket!

does this shop have military stuff as well?
I will be in Naples for an audit in the first week of May so might head there too in my off time to find something nice :)

I didn't see any military stuff around but i'm not sure since i didn't check for mil-surplus in particular ...

That's the details of the shop:

Abyss

I posted this in the Eastman thread, but figured since I am wearing it now, I'd add it here as well. I hope you don't mind the cross post.

Recent Eastman Monarch purchased new about 6 months ago (thank you Charles at HPA) with many hours of wear since. Nicely broken in and developing great patina and grain.
IMG_5547-1.jpg
IMG_5549-1.jpg

Micawber

I posted this in the Eastman thread, but figured since I am wearing it now, I'd add it here as well. I hope you don't mind the cross post.

Recent Eastman Monarch purchased new about 6 months ago (thank you Charles at HPA) with many hours of wear since. Nicely broken in and developing great patina and grain.View attachment 146335View attachment 146337

That’s developed great patina!

Thomas Koehle

Recent Eastman Monarch purchased new about 6 months ago (thank you Charles at HPA) with many hours of wear since. Nicely broken in and developing great patina and grain.View attachment 146335View attachment 146337

Outstanding jacket with some decent aging ...

Fit is top notch as well!

Smithy

Hell's bells that's pretty! What a beauty.