• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Happened to Jerome?

GBoothroyd

Does anyone know what happened to Jerome? My emails and PM's go unanswered with respect to some work that I commissioned him to do. Is he ill? What's the deal?

GB

ausreenactor

G'day all...

Jerome is busy dealing with some personal issues at present. I have a jacket awaiting some work with him also, and have
been assured that our adored leather will be tended to in time. I have not heard from him in a few weeks, but I am sure that he
will be in touch with everyone as soon as he can..

Regards..

Couchy

cheaterome

Hey . Yes I am here I have had some personal issues . My dad has lung and lyph node cancer small cell. I have been helping out my mom in doing all of the day to day stuff.

dudes cancer sucks ass.

The good news is as of this week may14th .... my dad is done with his treatments chemo and radiation (all four months worth) and everything looks to be really positive, more bloodwork and ct scans this week.

My sincerest apologies to GBoothroyd. You will have your patches/sketch and something a little extra for your patience.
Chris 217 your jacket has been done for about a week now and i just want to gett some good light to photograph is because it is my first painted nylon jacket and its exactly like J.C's ;)

Couchy your the best dude thanks brah.To all thanks for your patience and I 'll be contacting you this week.

Sincerely,

Jerome

airfrogusmc

cheaterome said:
Hey . Yes I am here I have had some personal issues . My dad has lung and lyph node cancer small cell. I have been helping out my mom in doing all of the day to day stuff.

dudes cancer sucks ass.

The good news is as of this week may14th .... my dad is done with his treatments chemo and radiation (all four months worth) and everything looks to be really positive, more bloodwork and ct scans this week.

My sincerest apologies to GBoothroyd. You will have your patches/sketch and something a little extra for your patience.
Chris 217 your jacket has been done for about a week now and i just want to gett some good light to photograph is because it is my first painted nylon jacket and its exactly like J.C's ;)

Couchy your the best dude thanks brah.To all thanks for your patience and I 'll be contacting you this week.

Sincerely,

Jerome

Hey J best wishes to your dad. So sorry to hear this news. Yeah the big C does totally SUCK.

GBoothroyd

Jerome,

Sorry to hear about your Dad, but glad he is doing better and hope he continues to do well. Also glad you are still around too. Look forward to the painted Disney Merchant Marine patch and sketch.

GB

dujardin

hello Jerome,

my english is not good enough to explain my sentiments.
but i may say it's following the idea already presented by other members.
bye bye and see you soon for my project.

friendship from Belgium

marcel

dujardin

hello,

no , no news from him.
i hope everything is OK for him and his father.
my jacket is completed by John since now a good moment and Jerome must realise some paints on her but not yet receive news from Jerome on my last mail sended to him.
i already request John to get some info but nothing really positive for me.
John sais he got contact with him by phone and that i will get news soon but still nothing.
i'm not empressed to receive my jacket but well a little bit impatient.
again, i really hope that an happy end will come with Jerome's father .
all my sympathy to Jerome.

byeeeeeeee marcel

ausreenactor

Gents..

Has been a couple of months now....anybody heard anything?? Have my ELC Air Comfort with him for some art on the back. Getting worried now??

Couchy

bseal

Real McCoy RW in a russet leather that they no longer stock. Next time I'm in town, you'll check it out.

ausreenactor

Gents..

If you are emailing/speaking to Jerome, could you please pass on that Couchy is after an update on his ELC Air Comfort. For some reason my 17 Jun PM is still in the Outbox??

Regards..

Couchy

GBoothroyd

bseal said:
I have been in touch with him. He is doing great. Even when he isn't juggling familial obligations, custom artwork often requires a bit of patience, but well worth it.

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/19107572

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/15328632

That's fine, but I'm still waiting for my Merchant Marine patch which is now featured on his website. I also asked for a reproduction of the original Disney artwork on paper. Even if the artwork is not done perhaps he can send my patch.

GB