• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome back Cache ...

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Until recently, whenever I used the back button on the forum, it reloaded the page every time ... has this feature now been disabled?

If it has ..... Thankyou !! :D

bfrench

Administrator
deeb7 said:
Until recently, whenever I used the back button on the forum, it reloaded the page every time ... has this feature now been disabled?

If it has ..... Thankyou !! :D

Hi, D,

As long as I can remember - at least as far back as this morning, the back button on the mouse or web page brought back the previous page not reloading the existing page.

No changes made or updates to the forum.

Bill French

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
bfrench said:
... the back button on the mouse or web page brought back the previous page not reloading the existing page.

Thanks Bill ... for me, it would go back to the previous page, but it would always reload that page. It was good in that the new posts were always up to the minute, but with my slow computer, it's faster to just go back, and refresh occasionally ... and I don't have to stay off the index page with the Monty Python gif.

Ah well, if the forum's the same, guess I must have tinkered with something.