• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Way Kewl Photostream USAF Museum

Silver Dollar

Ah. I see you found my favorite place in the whole world. You've taken some great pictures of MY airplanes. Yes, I own them ALL. They're MINE. The jackets are MINE too. I bought the place many years ago and it's ALL MINE. I also own the Brooklyn Bridge, the Chrysler Building, the Empire State Buillding and Radio City Music Hall. I bought them from a guy for $400 bucks. The strangest thing though all the paper work is in crayons. :lol: :lol: :lol:

capt71

Silver Dollar said:
Ah. I see you found my favorite place in the whole world. You've taken some great pictures of MY airplanes. Yes, I own them ALL. They're MINE. The jackets are MINE too. I bought the place many years ago and it's ALL MINE. I also own the Brooklyn Bridge, the Chrysler Building, the Empire State Buillding and Radio City Music Hall. I bought them from a guy for $400 bucks. The strangest thing though all the paper work is in crayons. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hold on Silver......I own all of that--I bought it all last month, only I paid $500.00 (he threw in Times Square for free!) and my paperwork is on several lipstick stained paper napkins!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
P.S.--I also now own the entire US Air Force.
I got to visit the USAF Museum in 2008. It's definitely worth a visit if you can manage it.

Silver Dollar

capt71 said:
Silver Dollar said:
Hold on Silver......I own all of that--I bought it all last month, only I paid $500.00 (he threw in Times Square for free!) and my paperwork is on several lipstick stained paper napkins!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
P.S.--I also now own the entire US Air Force.
I got to visit the USAF Museum in 2008. It's definitely worth a visit if you can manage it.

Tell you what. Give me Shoo Shoo Shoo Baby, half the jackets, the gift shop and all the AVG stuff and you can have the rest. :mrgreen: