• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Water slide decal Squadron patches

A

Anonymous

DSCN5164_zps005f3a6d.jpg
I have tried iron on in the past, they have turned out just ok, thay can seperate around the edges over time. So I have been creating a portfolio using lazer jet printing on card stock from Staples office supply. The colors are vibrant, and look great. I will take decal paper in for lazer jet, and run some copies. I will use a thinned out version of white glue to coat the leather disk before appying the decal, leaving an 1/4 inch border of leather. Hopefully the decal with the glue will bond well. After drying I will coat it with a water based flexible varnish in satin that I use on my regular patches to seal and adhere the edge of the decal. I will post pics when I am finished.

A

Anonymous

Not sure, but the stuff I use took a patch thru the washer and dryer with some wear but no real damage.