• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Want To Buy - GW or ELC A-2 with Pit to Pit of 24 to 24 1/2 inch

CBI

Hello Gents:

I have revised this a bit, doing lots of comparisons and measuring. 24 to 24 1/2 inch pit to pit requested.

Trying this again, no luck last time.

Been wearing cloth almost exclusively these days and loving it. After wearing some of my A-2’s, M-422’s and A-1’s recently I still love them but they fit like a glove………great, really nice fits but I think I am wanting more room and maybe some layering possibilities. I overdid the “trim” military fit idea! My measurements haven’t changed but my priorities have. So, I am considering an A-2 with a pit to pit measurement in the 24-24 1/2 inch range. My current A-2’s are in the 23-23 1/2 inch range. I am between a 42 and 44 regular in measurements and retail clothing.

Checking in to see if anyone has a Good Wear or Eastman original maker in horse, cow or goat that they may be interested in selling with a pit to pit in the 24- 24 1/2 inch range or larger. I prefer only dark seal or really dark seal. No light or medium colors. No spray/dull finishes. If an older GW, no older reddish russet. Grainy! I am open to a number of different contracts. I suppose I should mention which ones I don’t care for but lets see how things go. Probably the more "traditional/popular" contract options would be the safest. Please PM me with any details and a few pictures. The jacket can be worn/well worn or newish but no stitch holes or patches or smokers…….…sorry

Only Good Wear or Eastman (original maker). I might consider a Kelso. Just seeing if there are any nice options/good deals from forum members before a possible retail purchase or lengthy order. I can do PayPal. I don’t have an eBay account, nor do I want one. Please keep in mind that I am have my preferences and please don’t be offended if I decline your possible offer. I am testing the waters and interested if the right jacket (for me is an option). Please measure that pit to pit measurement carefully, don’t overstretch to get to 24 -24 1/2 inches!

Thanks so much. Could have put this in Buy and Sell but members can't see Buy/Sell unless they log in, many don't, just browse w/o log in. PM me if you have something........

CBI

this revisiting of sizes puts me back in some larger GW on the sale page so its only a matter of time!!!!