• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

W&G (Abercrombie & Fitch) AN-J-3

Skip

Had the Opportunity of purchasing this jacket from John @ GW, been looking for one for quite some time. The fit is perfect and for once nice and long for one of my elongated shape. the goat is in incredible condition and is light. The jacket itself is extremely comfortable, and I just adore that wide collar.

The details of the jacket are at GW'S sale page here's the link:

http://www.goodwearleather.com/pages/sa ... _0001.html

The pics are fairly accurate in colour Seal brown leather and Chocolate brown knits, lining (feels like rayon) brown, and pockets also lined but in OD3 thin cotton. I'm slightly blurry but I told my wife to focus on the jacket, she did apparently tell me to smile

And I thought Magpie season was over ;)

mindful

I saw this jacket on the site and was hoping it would fit me,but I think that jacket was made for you man,it looks great on you just perfect, I'm so glad that jackets gone into the right hands.

chamboid

What a great jacket. You can't beat vintage goatskin it's got it's own character completely. And the V marked Talon zipper is rare as well, saw one a Rodeo Ben suit for the flies recently, first time I'd seen one in the person, and really dates the piece.

Gordon and Ferguson were suck prolific makers of the navy jackets.
Do you thinks it was just a over make for a design not used by the military, or taken as a civilian jacket and sold you Abercrombie?

Any way, fantastic jacket in superb shape.

watchmanjimg

JC sent me this jacket on approval a few months ago, and I'd have kept it but for the snug fit through the chest. Nice score and your "action" pose is classic!

CBI

wish it had been my size - looks great.

SUPERB original photo. No matter how hard we try, they always look better in original photos!

Enjoy...............

Skip

CBI said:
wish it had been my size - looks great.

SUPERB original photo. No matter how hard we try, they always look better in original photos!

Enjoy...............

Noticed that too, with a lot of originals in photos, especially navy m422 where the the arms seem to be fitted to the wearers arm size. Maybe they went in the drink and the salt water shrunk the jacket?

Phantomfixer

killer jacket!!! always loved the AN-J-3 series jackets nice to see an excellent repop looks awesome!!!

yeah and dig the action shot