• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

View active topics

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
John Lever said:
Is it just me ?

Nah, doesn't work for me either ... fortunately I don't use it.

What I am liking is View unread posts, the new assistant to View new posts ... what a great team. ;)

Andrew

deeb7 said:
John Lever said:
Is it just me ?

Nah, doesn't work for me either ... fortunately I don't use it.

What I am liking is View unread posts, the new assistant to View new posts ... what a great team. ;)

I was thinkin exactly the same thing...

jack aranda

It's quite early here in SF; I've only had one cup of coffee. So, maybe another cup will improve my vision, but, as I peer across the top of the page I see no "View unread posts". My page still reads "View unanswered posts" and it is on the opposite side of the page from "View new posts", the neighbor of which yet reads "View your posts".

I notice that all you lads who mention this attractive feature are posting from countries where 'aluminum' is pronounced 'alumineeum', and cars navigate from the other side of the road. Does my lack of "View unread posts" have its source in a geographic disparity in site function (seems unlikely) or is it merely my usual lack of perception (far more likely)? Now, back to the coffee pot.

John Lever

View unanswered posts | View active topics View unread posts | View new posts | View your posts
it's the blue one that is not working.

greyhound52

jack aranda said:
Hi, John:
Agreed: it is not working. But, on my page "View unread posts" does not even appear. Thus my query :? .
Jack,
Maybe it is a bay area thing but mine does the same as yours.

jack aranda

Thank you, greyhound. Twas, then, neither a lack of caffeine nor perception in the pre-dawn hour. Since I have never suffered for lack of this missing link, I think I'll let it go. Others may ponder this mystery; I'm for a bite of breakfast :) .

dujardin

this is my head of page
vlj1.jpg

and what i receive when i open ''view active topics''
vlj2.jpg

if i remember well this morning (for me in Belgium), there was just ONE message from Bill.
???????????????????????????????

byeeeeeeee marcel

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
John Lever said:
Pay attention chaps...
These search options are not new

John, I always used View new posts in the position it is in now ... where was View unread posts previously?