• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VF-3

SuinBruin

Anyone know where I might get a VF-3 Felix stencil? Thinking about using it for a jacket project. Thanks, Matt

SuinBruin

Don't look, just keep your eyes peeled.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f49yRhJ0NjI[/video]

a2jacketpatches

Here's a real one I pulled from USMF, not sure of exact size but I'd guess 5" Looks like a two part stencil, one for black, and then one for white after the black.

unclegrumpy

a2jacketpatches said:
Here's a real one I pulled from USMF, not sure of exact size but I'd guess 5" Looks like a two part stencil, one for black, and then one for white after the black.
I think this particular version is closer to 4", but they look better on a jacket if they are bigger than that. Also, these are on canvas not leather.

a2jacketpatches

Get two pieces of the blank milky white stencil material fro Michaels or a sim ilar graft store. An exacto knife with the 45 degree pointed blade ( the no. 11's are too pointed and the tip breaks in a heartbeat) small can of spray adhesive. Tack the stencil face up under the stencil material and carefully cut 1/8" at a time the perimeter on the black until done, same with the white after that. pre-punch two registration holes before cutting either stencil.

Or, PM me with the size you want. I'll do it for ya for a small fee so it's guaranteed problem free :D

I'd go bigger than 4" unless you're a WW2 size guy. Any AAF patch I repop always gets jacked up to 5.5" to 6.5" to keep proportions looking correct.

Hell, I may do this for myself but it'll be cut from sheet steel.