• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very cheap A1 jackets !

Roughwear

This is the seller I flagged up recently in Auction Talk who steals the photos from high end sellers and tries to claim they are of their own garments!

Marv

I have just seen this sellers photos for the G1 they are selling which are from the Eastman website - the M422a & G1 pics, a bit naughty as they have put their name watermark across them as well.

Garylafortuna

The Eastman folks must surely be aware of this. Do they have any legal recourse here? This UQAAB person would not venture down this dangerous path without first seeking some sort of legal council unless he/she is not very bright. The unmitigated gall of this dastardly act of sabotage, this violation of copyright, this cowardly garment plagiarism,
this ersatz imitation, this............................... Dog eat dog out there.

Last edited:

PADDY_M

Probably just ignorance to how wrong it is (legally) to use photos that someone else has ownership of or he's aware but doesn't care and hopes no one will be arsed to confront him & spend time & money to sue.

johnwayne

Didn't notice your post hence mine last night re their A2's one of which is ELCs house Havana - utter rip off of Gary's site, surely he knows?
Cheers
Wayne

Skyhawk

The A-1s and 37J1s are still on sale for $425 on the Headwind site! Good time to buy for a high quality bargain.