• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USN denim dungaree uniform trousers

blackrat2

Just a plea for help, has anyone got any pics of denim dungarees they can post, both issued and replicas.
Would like a full length image to see what they look like worn ideally, and if they work well with an A2!
Getting a tad bored with just LVC’s

Thomas Koehle

These are postwar bellbottoms i ordered about 15 years back as surplus - cheap as dirt back then ...

0VqSWtx.jpg

And these are ATF repops - they are pretty cheap as far as i remember

zDMawP0.jpg

afZjeuF.jpg

same ATF-pants with a chambray made by BRONSON

ieNg5dx.jpg

Cocker

If you're bored with LVC denims, have a look at SJC's Big B Battle Jeans:

I have one pair, and those are amazing quality, neat high rise and wide legs, quite originals!

B-Man2

They are the 403 but definitely chromexcel. I like the look of them but have never been a fan of the composite cork soles which feel like they have no give to me. Big fan of Alden in general but prefer the leather or commando soles.
I have the same exact pair , that’s the only reason I picked up on it. I agree with you on the soles . Not much traction with them if you happen to be walking on wet grass or up a hill etc .

blackrat2

Thanks so much for posting up guys
I am still undecided on if I will find them to big looking on me
Thanks Cocker they look pretty much sold out in every size but worth a look
Am also toying with some 40’s TCB’s but there sizing can be so hit and miss even when given measures

Thomas Koehle

old thread but i got some more USN stuff these days:

both pants are made by BRONSON and they will match my flight jackets 100%

socalled 1917 US Navy 1st Denim Pants - price was around 60 bucks and they are currently sold out but should get restocked pretty fast

tNdDvb7.jpg

BLTEtHo.jpg

Those things are still pretty stiff but they will go pretty good along with any flight jacket A2 and/or G1