• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

US AIR FORCE "college" type flight jacket F/S

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hello I have a nice large commercial Nylon jacket with knit cuffs/waistband and collar, side slit pockets, it is a nice AF blue with yellow and white cuffs and vertically down wearers left side is a long knit band with the title "U.S.AIR FORCE" in blue on the white nad yellow knit backing.

It is in like new condition , I'm asking $50.00 total including shipping (in the US please) or will consider trade for one of the following items,
US Navy Blue Digital work pants
US Army MultiCam pants
Size -waist 36-38 and long leg
Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

EMBLEMHUNTER said:
Hello I have a nice large commercial Nylon jacket with knit cuffs/waistband and collar, side slit pockets, it is a nice AF blue with yellow and white cuffs and vertically down wearers left side is a long knit band with the title "U.S.AIR FORCE" in blue on the white nad yellow knit backing.

It is in like new condition , I'm asking $50.00 total including shipping (in the US please) or will consider trade for one of the following items,
US Navy Blue Digital work pants
US Army MultiCam pants
Size -waist 36-38 and long leg
Johnny

This jacket sold , moderators please remove this post , thank you !
Johnny