• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UK postal problems

Clark J

Sent my 352nd back for exchange To Eastman,sent it USPS Express with guaranteed delivery on the 29th,it did arrive in the UK on the 29th but no luck for the 29th delivery and no luck for today per Eastman.Is this normal for the UK???Any ideas from you boys across the pond would be welcome!!

Geir

My Eastman B-3 from the Re-issue depot arrived yesterday and it was sent with FedEx. If I'm not mistaken they used Parcelforce in the past. Any reason for the change?

A

Anonymous

Parcels from overseas frequently arrive ini a day or two but get stuck in cusroms clearing for up to a week.......................... time depends on volume and what you've written on the customs form.

Dave

havocpaul

From my experience parcels sent via USPS Express arrive here in 3-5 working days but as Dave said, they can be held up in customs which then delays them for up to a week. Parcels cleared of customs are usually handled within UK by Parcelforce with their 48 hour service so if it arrived in UK on 29th I would estimate delivery on 31st.

John Lever

Clark J said:
Sent my 352nd back for exchange To Eastman,sent it USPS Express with guaranteed delivery on the 29th,it did arrive in the UK on the 29th but no luck for the 29th delivery and no luck for today per Eastman.Is this normal for the UK???Any ideas from you boys across the pond would be welcome!!
Is there some tracking with the service ?

Clark J

I put on all the "key" info per Eastmans letter,returning to country of origin for exchange both on the box and on the customs forms.

Persimmon

All recent purchases have been with Fedex.
I do live in England but I have to say first class delivery service using Fedex from Eastman
Alan