• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Typical jacket buyer profile

shanghai joe

Miles_Archer said:
Since you are based in the UK wouldn't it just be easiest to borrow Doctor Who's telephone booth, go back in time, snag the uniforms, and bring them back to the present for said shoot?

you a fan of Dr Who??

who's dr who????

A

Anonymous

Peter Graham said:
Love the chick in the SS tunic but I hope you realise that the headgear is not of the correct pattern. :D
Sorry mate we don't care.

taikonaut

shanghai joe said:
Miles_Archer said:
Since you are based in the UK wouldn't it just be easiest to borrow Doctor Who's telephone booth, go back in time, snag the uniforms, and bring them back to the present for said shoot?

you a fan of Dr Who??

who's dr who????

I am Dr Hu :)

Emilio84

I am male
24 yrs old
Asian/Euro mix
Soon to be college grad
Socially Liberal but Financially Conservitive

Interest in vintage jackets is mostly due to my passion for aviation (have my private at the moment going for instrument in the near future).

fraazierjo

I started digging leather jackets when my uncles wore them in WWII and in the war movies mentioned before - then there were the bomber jackets and half backs guys were wearing all during the 50s. G1s were on the backs of Navy and Marine pilots later on - and still are. Have always had a bunch of them. What is this thing?

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Vcruiser said:
What is a half back jacket??
VB

Dunno Van, here it's one of the playing positions in rugby.

Maybe it's like this ...

hornyjacket2.jpg